Timo is taking steps to limit close proximity interactions and gatherings in public spaces as much as possible with a view towards safety for our customers and staff.
We will remain open and available to serve all current customers during this time, however between 17/03/2020 to 31/03/2020, we request new customers to refrain from visiting a Timo Hangout if possible duringat this time. Joining Timo online will still be possible, however you will need to wait a few weeks before coming to the Timo Hangout to complete the process and pick up your card.
We encourage current customers to avoid visiting the Hangout for non essential banking services and use digital banking services instead. By banking with Timo you can take advantage of the variety of Online Banking services available within your App. Here is a list of them for you to familiarize yourselves.
|Services that can be done online or in App||Services which requires a customer to visit a Hangout|
|– Fund transfer/ Move money|
– Cash deposit (you can add money to your Timo account by transferring online)
– Find CDMs/ATMs locations
– Pay utility bills
– Top up your phone or others’ phones.
– Send Payment Requests to share money after a meal, shopping, sharing a service…
– Lock/Unlock your Debit card/Mastercard in the app or by Quick Actions feature.
– Lock/Unlock ecommerce payments in app.
– Reset PIN
– Log-in to Timo with new devices when you lose the old one.
– Dispute a transaction or create an inquiry (Web app or call our Hotline 1800 6788)
– Request documents online (Web app), get your documents by email or have them delivered to your home address (Balance confirmation with stamp/ Account statement with stamp/ Remittance confirmation with stamp)
– Create/Withdraw your Savings online.
– Find the interest rate in the app.
– Apply for a Fast Cash online.
|– Reissue your card/PIN.|
– Dispute a charge in more detail.
– Complete registration for a Timo Mastercard by signing the form and submitting documents.
– Update your TRC, Phone Number or Email details.
– Withdraw cash from a Timo ATM.
As per the guidance of the Government and the Ministry of Health, we encourage all customers to use online banking services as much as possible, however should you need to visit in person, we are open and ready to serve you as usual.
Do spend a moment to read a few of our guidelines to follow while visiting a Hangout to ensure the health and safety of you and others around you.
- Please wear a mask at all times, especially when visiting a Timo Hangout
- Please sanitize your hands at the entrance to a Timo Hangout
- Please allow our security guards to check your temperature prior to entering a Timo Hangout
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us via our Hotline on 1800 6788, via our Facebook Inbox or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together with your cooperation we can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our community!