Article 1. Exchange, provision of information and amended, supplemented articles
- VPBank Timo shall notify the Member of characteristics and features of the service and amendments, supplementations, adjustment on VPBank Timo’s policies to the Service in one of the contact forms implemented by VPBank Timo from time to time including but not limited to: in writing to the Member’s address, phone call, SMS to the Member’s phone number, email, or the official website of VPBank Timo (website: timo.com.vn).
- Parties agree that the Member’s address, phone number and email as mentioned at Clause 1 above are the address, phone number and email registered by the Member in the Application for registration. The Member is deemed to receive the notice from VPBank Timo when VPBank Timo gives a notice by the methods above to the Member’s address, phone number and email. In case of any changes on address, phone number and email, the Member shall notify to VPBank Timo in writing or by changing personal information on Timo application; unless VPBank Timo is entitled to notify to the old address, phone number and email and the Member is deemed to receive the notice when VPBank Timo notifies to this address, phone number and email and contents of these notices are bound to the Member.
- Unless otherwise regulated by the Terms & Conditions, the Member is deemed to accept the whole contents amended under VPBank Timo’s notice if the Member continues to use Service at VPBank Timo within 01 day since VPBank Timo notifies. If the Member fails to agree with the contents amended, adjusted by VPBank Timo, the Member is entitled to terminate use the the Service prior to the term.
- VPBank Timo may use the details on the Member, credits, account balance, transaction information of the Member including all information from documents provided by the Member; contracts and documents signed between the Member and VPBank Timo to provide to agencies with function to provide credit information services and/or credit rating legally operating in Vietnam, or provide to competent agencies requesting information in accordance with the law.
- Any notice, requests from the Member shall be sent to VPBank Timo by one of the following methods: In writing, phone number provided by VPBank Timo from time to time or nearest transaction point of VPBank Timo. Depending on transaction requested by the Member, upon receiving the Member’s notice via the methods above, VPBank Timo may request the Member to complete relevant procedures in accordance with the law.
Article 2. Governing law
- The Terms & Conditions are governed by the existing law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- If any term or condition in the Terms & Conditions or any part or item of this document is declared invalid or unenforceable by a State competent agency, that term or condition shall not invalidate other terms and conditions, parts and items of the Terms & Conditions.
- Issues not defined in the Terms & Conditions shall be subject to provisions on products, services of VPBank Timo published and of relevant law..
- In case of any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be solved through negotiation, conciliation and respect together. Where conciliation does not work or the Parties do not want a conciliation, the Parties may bring the dispute to a competent court in Vietnam for resolution. Parties agree that the address as stated at the Application for registration is the address used so that the Court may define authority to resolve disputes as stipulated by the law. In case the Member changes address without giving a written notice to VPBank Timo or personal details on Timo application, the Member is deemed to hide address, avoid obligation and VPBank Timo is entitled to request the Court to handle the case under the normal procedures.
Article 3. Language
The Terms & Conditions shall be made in Vietnamese.
Article 4. Effectiveness
- The provisions of the Terms & Conditions become effective since the Application for registration is accepted by VPBank Timo and signed, sealed by the authorized representative of VPBank Timo at the contents for VPBank Timo until the Member fulfills rights and obligations under the Application for registration, the Terms & Conditions and relevant documents, regulations of the law.
- The Member confirms to have read, understood and are committed to Terms and Conditions for Service in this Agreement, other regulations of VPBank Timo in regard of Service and of existing law of Vietnam.