https://timo.vn/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TimoPlus_web_logo.png 0 0 Hieu TOS https://timo.vn/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TimoPlus_web_logo.png Hieu TOSIII. Your responsibilities
- You shall ensure that all information provided is accurate and correct, and to update and notify Timo of any changes to your information.
- You shall take all precautions to ensure and prevent unauthorised and fraudulent use of any Timo Services and your Security Codes, including but not limited to the following:
- Security Codes must be kept secret, not accessible to any person and not written down in any form or manner which may be deciphered by anyone or kept together or disclosed or exposed to any person (including the employees of Timo) under any circumstances and at any time. Any advice sent to you containing the Security Codes must be destroyed immediately after you have received and read it. Any e-mail, Push Notification or SMS requesting your Security Codes should be reported to Timo immediately;
- Ensuring that your device or web browser you are using will not allow recording of your Security Codes or activities, and that the necessary anti-spyware and firewalls are installed;
- If any Security Code is exposed or suspected of being exposed to any person, you shall immediately change that Security Code, as the case may be to protect your own interest. Timo shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages suffered in such circumstances;
- Logging out of the web App and/or closing the mobile App when you finish using Timo Services;
- Being careful when using public computers, public wireless network to access Timo Services.
- You shall not interfere with Timo Services or use Timo Services in an unauthorised manner; you agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor Timo Services or any portion of Timo Services, without Timo’s expressed written consent, which may be withheld at Timo’s sole discretion
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Timo Services, other than the search engines and search agents available through Timo Services and other than generally available third-party web browsers
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of Timo Services
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Timo Services.
Other responsibilities under the National Laws and Regulations.