- “VPBank/VPBank Timo/Bank”: means Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank. VPBank is
included Branches, Transaction offices of Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank.
2.“VPBank Timo/Timo”: means a digital banking channel of VPBank enabling Clients to perform banking
transactions on Timo application after being identified, having payment account opened and debit card
issued in accordance with regulations.
Products and services provided by VPBank Timo to the Clients are implemented through technical
cooperation between VPBank and Global Online Financial Solutions Company Ltd (“GOFS”) and/or other
organizations appointed by GOFS. Timo’s products and services are done through Internet-connected
devices and other offline services provided to the Member from time to time.
3. “Service”: means some account services registered by the Member and approved to be provided by Timo,
including services of Spend account, Debit card provided by Timo from time to time.
4. “Member”: means an individual whose information are specified at the Application for Member
registration and opening Spend account and Debit card.
5. “CAU”: means organization, individual accepting payment for goods and services, supplying services of
deposit, withdrawal in cash by Card.
6. “CDM/ATM”: means equipment that the Cardholder may use to send, deposit, withdraw in cash, and
make remittance, inquiry information on Card transaction or other services.
7. “POS”: means card payment equipment installed at CAUs.
8. “CVV/CVC”: means security code printed on Card.
9. “NAPAS”: means National Payment Corporation of Vietnam
10. “Application for Registration”: means Application for Member registration and opening Spend account
and Debit cardsigned by Member.
11. “Timo Application”: means software programs used on the web or smart mobile devices provided by
Timo to the Member for the performance of financial transactions at.
12. “Transaction point”: means a branch, transaction office and other business units deployed by VPBank
Timo (Timo Hangout) serving meeting and performance of Members’ transactions.
13. “Law”: means national and foreign laws, instructions by the management agencies, intergovernmental
agreements or intergovernmental cooperation arrangements.
14. “Force majeure”: means an event which is objective, unpredictable and uncorrectable though all
necessary measures have been taken and all possible capabilities used, including but not limited to fires,
earthquakes, landslides, floods, epidemics, natural disasters, riots, civil disturbances, labor disputes, hostile
actions, embargoes, wars, Acts of God or any failure or interruption in telecommunications, supply of
electricity, water and fuel, etc.
15. Other capitalized terms not interpreted in the Terms & Conditions shall be understood and interpreted in
accordance with provisions in the Application for Registration, products, services involved by Member on
basis of compliance with the relevant legal regulations.