Currently, for foreigners, Timo supports issuing Timo Debit cards at the Timo Hangout office and your outbound transfer limit is up to 5 billion VND/day.
The Timo Debit card will be completely free of fees such as annual fee, card maintenance fee and withdrawal transaction fee at the same or another bank ATM.
In case, your application is temporarily locked, please kindly contact Timo Care 1800 6788 (toll-free) with the phone number registered with Timo for assistance to unlock.
Timo would like to note that account owners need to contact them directly for support.
In case your Timo Debit card has been locked due to submitting an incorrect or forgotten PIN, you can reset a new PIN on the Timo app or my.timo.vn website by following these steps:
- Login to your Timo account
- Select Profile Picture
- Select Manage Cards
- Select Timo Debit Card
- Press (+), select change PIN and follow instructions from app/website.
Please log in to the Timo application, select the Profile Picture, select Manage Cards and lock the card for safety. You can then request a card reissue at the Manage Cards section of the Timo app. Timo debit card re-issuance fee is 55,000 VND and please come directly to Timo Hangout with your original passport and TRC/Visa to receive a new card.
The withdrawal limit of the Timo Debit card at the ATM is as follows:
- At Viet Capital Bank ATM: Up to 10,000,000 VND/time.
- At ATMs of other banks: Usually from 2,000,000 – 3,000,000 VND/time. The maximum withdrawal amount depends on the regulations of the ATM host bank.
- Total withdrawal limit: 100,000,000 VND/day.
- The number of withdrawals: 10 times/day (excluding account balance query transactions).
Unfortunately, Timo currently does not have a Visa Debit card.
In this case, the error may arise due to an ATM error or a connection error of the intermediary system. Please change your PIN in Manage Cards in the Timo app and make the transaction again at another time.