No, it doesn’t 

The required documents can have less than 12 months remaining, but must be valid at the time of applying to join Timo  

Yes, As long as your Spouse visa shows you are allowed to reside in Vietnam for at least 12 months.

Temporary resident confirmation is a confirmation letter issued by local police to confirm your residence status at a local address where you temporarily live in Vietnam. A letter from the employer is not sufficient in this case.

 See the below samples of types of documents for your reference. 

  • Sample of a Work Permit 
  • Sample of a Valid Visa
  • Sample of a Temporary residence confirmation issued by the Police
  • Sample of a Temporary resident card
  • Sample of a Permanent resident card