Timo Plus Hangout’s working hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
Viet Capital Bank’s branches working hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday to Friday.
At this time, our Timo Plus Hangout is located at 2nd floor,194D-E Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below:
- Timo Plus Digital Bank
- Timo Plus Spend Account
- Timo Plus Term Deposit
- Timo Plus Debit Card
- Timo Plus Visa Credit Card
- Timo Plus Tariff
- Timo Plus Transaction Limit
Timo Plus offers unique digital banking services as follows:
- You can open you online account in minutes online
- You can start to use your account immediately to move money, pay bills or top up your phone before your Timo Plus Debit card is collected
- It’s simple and easy to use with a clean & clear UI/UX, smarter features and products make it easy to use
- Your Timo Plus Debit card can be picked up from a Hangout at a convenient time of your choosing later
Timo Plus follows the strictest security procedures and measures to protect your money and information.
- Instant notifications: With Timo Plus, you always get notified of every transaction made and can lock or unlock your cards immediately in-app to make sure your funds are safe and secure.
- App security: Logging into the app always requires username, password or Biometrics. Instant in-app OTP is required to authorize all payments made from your account.
- Protected funds: Timo Plus gives you full access to your account to perform all your banking services at any time, while all your money is safely secured at Viet Capital Bank and protected by the State Bank of Vietnam.
Yes, your Timo Plus account is a bank account. You can deposit, withdraw, move money, pay online transactions or pay bills, top-up your mobile phone subscription and even create savings and investments.
Vietnamese citizens and foreigners who are above 18 years old can open a Timo Plus Debit card if they meet the following requirements:
- For Vietnamese nationals: Must have a valid Vietnam national ID card or Passport in an acceptable condition to identify the picture and text clearly for verification.
- For Foreigner nationals: Must have a valid Passport as per law in an acceptable condition that is clearly readable and identifiable (picture and text) for verification; AND
ONE of the following valid* documents issued for a period of at least 12 months:
- Vietnam visa, OR
- Temporary resident card, OR
- Permanent resident card.
*The above documents can have less than 12 months remaining but must be valid at the time of applying to join Timo Plus. Certificate of Visa exemption is not admissible.
By joining Timo Plus, you will get access to the most innovative financial management and banking platform in the country.
- True digital banking services: 100% online account opening by uploading your documents without needing to visit a hangout in person. Receive your Timo Plus Debit card later.
- Card collection or delivery options: Collect your card in person from a Hangout or choose to have it delivered to you*.
*Coming soon. Delivery fee is applicable.
- No account opening fee
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly maintenance account fee
- No annual fee
- Free cash withdrawal at VietCapital Bank branches within Ho Chi Minh City and Viet Capital Bank ATMs nationwide
- Withdraw from any of the 17,000+ ATMs on the Napas network nationwide
- Transfer your funds to any domestic bank in a few steps
Notes: These benefits may be changed due to Timo Plus & banking partner policies.
Yes, Timo Plus has complete functions of a bank and you don’t have to go to a branch. In fact, Timo Plus calls its branches Hangouts! You can perform any banking transaction in the mobile app. Timo Plus also provides smart features to let you manage, grow and access your money, while protecting it from potential scammers.