What if I am a business owner, what type of document should I bring? A business visa?

Any valid* visa/documents issued by competent authorities that specifies your legal residential status in Vietnam within a period from 12 months are acceptable.

*The above documents can have less than 12 months remaining, but must be valid at the time of applying to join Timo.