You can withdraw your money in Goal Save account anytime by moving money to Spend Account. After that, you can either withdraw money by your Napas Debit card at any ATMs in NAPAS network or send it via a move money transfer to any bank.
For every amount you contribute each month towards your Goal Save accounts, Timo Plus will pay you an interest and this amount will be sent to the Piggy Bank. You can choose to move this money to your Spend Account at any time.
Unfortunately, non-Vietnamese nationals are not eligible for Timo Plus Goal Save as per Circular No 48/2018/TT-NHNN declared by the State Bank of Vietnam. Read the full Circular here.
Unlike a Term Deposit which has a fixed lock-in period and interest paid out at the end of the term, Goal Save can be withdrawn whenever it’s required without a penalty. Perfect for those that you need to have some money sitting around!
Interest is calculated daily at 0.2% interest per year and paid out monthly. And if you decide to withdraw it into your Spend Account at any given time, the interest you earned for the time you kept the amount within Goal Save will be paid at the end of the month, without any penalty.
Timo Plus Goal Save is an intelligent savings tool to help you plan for a goal no matter big or small. Just set a savings goal, the amount you want to save and when you want to reach your goal and let Timo Plus do the rest. With recurring contributions and 0.2% interest per year paid out monthly, Goal Save will help you reach your goal on schedule.
(Note: This product is only available for Vietnamese nationals)
To investigate a transaction, please bring your Valid ID/ Passport and Valid Visa/Residence Card (for Foreigners only) to the Plus Hangout for further support. Once your request is registered, it can take up to 60 days for it to be processed.
In case you would like to spend more than your authorized limit, you’ll have to move money to your credit card before you make a payment.
However, if your Visa Plus Credit card balance exceeds over 5% of your authorized limit, there will be a fee of 100,000 VND/time for exceeding the limit.
Here are the different ways you can re-pay your Plus Visa Credit card’s outstanding balance:
– Automatic Debit function: This is linked to your Plus Spend account and on the due date, automatically debits your Spend account. You can choose an automatic payment of the minimum amount of 5% of the total outstanding balance OR you can choose to pay 100% of outstanding balance. This has to be set when you apply for your Plus Visa Credit card or anytime later by visiting the Hangout.
– Manual Payments: You can pay manually by a simple tapping on Plus Visa Credit card on your app dashboard.
– Bank Transfer: Transfer from another bank directly to your Plus Spend Account
– Viet Capital Bank Branches: Deposit cash at Viet Capital Bank branches
– Via Payoo: Payment by cash or debit card at any store accepting Payoo system
– Other payment methods as per Viet Capital Bank current regulations
The exchange rate from foreign currency to Vietnam Dong is updated daily according to the Viet Capital Bank exchange rate. In addition, you will be charged 3% of each transaction made in foreign currency (this fee is exclusive of VAT).