- The Customer shall register to receive information, products, services, programs, incentives, etc., from VPBank and/or VPBank’s partners in accordance with the methods specified in Clause 2 Article 11 hereof.
- It is mutually agreed that VPBank shall have the right to amend and supplement contents hereof on the basis of ensuring amendments and supplements in accordance with relevant provisions of law. The Customer shall be notified by the Timo Channel in terms of amendments related to the contents hereof, amendments, supplements, adjustments in VPBank’s policies for Term Deposit by Electronic means as well as products, services, programs, incentives, etc., of VPBank and/or VPBank’s partners with unlimited quantity and time by one of contact methods implemented by Timo Channel from time to time, including any written notice to the Customer’s address; calling, sending SMS to the Customer’s phone number; sending any email to the Customer; posting at Timo Sales Points or on the official website of Timo Channel.. For the contents notified by VPBank to the Customer in writing according to the General Conditions, relevant documents or legal provisions, the Parties agree that the notice may be made and sent by a paper version or by data messages via SMS, email, etc., to the Customer in accordance with this Article.
- It is mutually agreed that the Customer’s address, telephone number and email address shall be the address, telephone number and email address registered by the Customer and stored on VPBank’s system. The Customer shall be deemed to have received the notice from VPBank when any notice is given by the Timo Channel by the above methods to the Customer’s address, phone number and email address or posted at Timo Channel’s transaction points or announced on Timo Channel website. VPBank shall not be obliged to verify whether the Customer has received the notice or not. In case of changing the address, phone number, email address, the Customer must notify Timo Channel in writing; otherwise, Timo Channel shall have the right to send any notice to the old address, phone number and email address and assume that the Customer has received the notice and the contents in the notice shall be valid for binding the Customer.
- The Customer shall be deemed to approve all amendments as notified by VPBank if the Customer continues to maintain the Deposit after the time that Timo Channel announces.
It is confirmed by the Customer that: The Customer has been notified by Timo Channel about the Terms and Conditions of FATCA compliance for individual customers on the Timo Channel website (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPLIANCE WITH FATCA”). The Customer has read, understood, agreed and committed to fully complying with the contents in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPLIANCE WITH FATCA. At the same time, it is agreed by the Customer that VPBank shall have the right to change the contents of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPLIANCE WITH FATCA from time to time without prior notice or receiving the Customer’s consent.
- The Term Deposit Agreement, General Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Vietnam.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Term Deposit Agreement, General Conditions shall be resolved by the Parties in a spirit of cooperation, equality and mutual respect. In cases the two Parties fail to reach any agreement or do not wish to reach any agreement, either Party shall have the right to initiate a lawsuit at a competent Court for resolution in accordance with law.
- From the date on which the General Conditions become effective as stated in the first part hereof, the terms and conditions shall be applied to all Customer involving in term deposit products according to electronic deposit term products via Timo Application.
- It is confirmed that the Customer has read, understood and committed to complying with the contents hereof, other regulations of VPBank related to term deposit and current provisions of relevant laws.