As the next set of public holidays are almost upon us, enjoy your time off to spend with your loved ones.
We would like to inform you of our Timo Hangout and Timo Care working schedule over the upcoming Holiday as follows:
All Timo Hangouts will remain closed and Timo’s hotline will be unavailable during this time. If you have any issues or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com and Timo will get back to you at the earliest.
You can still enjoy uninterrupted service and use of the Timo app and my.timo.vn as usual.
SOME TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS HOLIDAY
- We anticipate that the Timo ATM machines may be full the days before the holidays due to the sheer volume of withdrawals being made. You can also visit any local banks ATM to withdraw funds as you require without any fees.
- If you want to deposit cash into your account we recommend you this before the holidays either via a CDM machine or through a bank transfer.
– For Christmas Holiday, we recommend you to deposit cash into your account before the end of 24th December 2018 (before 20:00 via a CDM machine at Timo Hangout or before 23:59 through a bank transfer).
– For New Year’s Holiday, we recommend you to deposit cash into your account before the end of 28th December 2018 (before 20:00 via a CDM machine at Timo Hangout or before 23:59 through a bank transfer).
- How to check the location of CDMs? Choose CDM/ATM locator on the Menu bar from Timo App.
- For inter-bank transactions via your account number, you will need to schedule an early transfer (no later than 23:59 on 24th December 2018 for Christmas Holiday and no later than 23:59 on 28th December 2018 for New Year’s Holiday) to avoid the transaction being held until the end of holidays.