1. Duration of the promotion:
From 1 June 2019 till the end of 30 June 2019
Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho
3. Who can participate?
– Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam over the age of 18
– Who haven’t had or do not have any accounts with VPBank and have not applied for FECredit products
– Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam employees, Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam partners and associates are not eligible for this program.
4. Terms & Conditions for rewards:
i) E-voucher eligibility:
New customers who meet the following qualification criteria will receive a 75.000 VND e-voucher from Timo:
– Complete the online registration successfully and receive a Timo ATM Debit card at a Timo Hangout no later than 30 June 2019 (during working hours of the Timo Hangout in each of the 04 locations), and
– Make at least 02 transactions by 7 July 2019. Qualified transactions include:
Phone Top up
– 75.000 VND e-voucher,
– Customers can check the e-voucher’s details, instructions, applicable locations (with detailed address) and specific expiration date on the digital voucher once received.
(iii) How will you get the e-voucher?
– Announcement procedure: Timo will send an email confirmation to the registered email address immediately after 02 qualified transactions have been made from the customer’s card or Spend Account. Customers can access their e-voucher on the Reward section via my.timo.vn.
– To get the e-voucher, customers need to sign in to their Timo account via my.timo.vn, access the Reward section and click on “Get your voucher now”. The e-voucher list can be amended without any prior notice.
– The e-voucher link will be published on the Reward section on my.timo.vn until the end of 20 July 2019. After this date, the e-voucher link will not be available on the Reward section anymore and customers will not be able to get their e-voucher.
Timo staff are entitled to request customers to sign and provide their personal details in order to confirm that they have received the e-voucher.
(iv) Resolving complaints:
– For complaints related to the delivery of e-vouchers, complaints shall be sent from the customer’s registered email address to email@example.com with all related information and images.
– For complaints arising from the usage of e-vouchers, complaints shall be sent directly to Timo’s gift providers as follows:
Shopee: hotline 19001221 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Urbox: 0899 189 199
Tiki: 1900 6035
– Complaints need to be sent within 10 working days after the date that the customer receives the email confirmation regarding the e-voucher from Timo. Any complaint sent after this period of time will not be resolved.
– Complaints will be resolved within 7 working dates.
v) Rewards will not given in these below cases:
– In case the customer refuses the reward, the rewards will be canceled.
– In case customers open a Timo account but do not complete the required steps to qualify during the promotion period.
– Customers do not coordinate, work and comply with the procedures and process of giving rewards in accordance with the regulations of the Organizing Committee.
– Due to the limited rewards, rewards are given to first-come-first-served customers. If the Organizing Committee is out of rewards, the following customers will not receive these gifts from Timo.
– The program may end sooner than expected.
– In case customers misrepresent/miscommunicate the promotion in order to manipulate others to open Timo accounts and this behavior is caught/reported by the participants or the Organizing Committee.
– In case customers open Timo accounts from other links instead of the specific link provided for this promotion.
5. Other regulations
– This promotion program can be applied in occurrence with other promotion programs from Timo.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo ATM Debit card and Timo Spend Account.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept that Timo has the right to use any image, information or document that is related to reward receivers for communication and marketing purposes of Timo, without having to pay the reward receivers any extra fee.
– Reward receivers are bound to receive their reward at the location instructed by Timo. The following fees are not included in the reward and will not be paid by Timo: transportation fee, accommodation fee, registration fee, transfer fee and other related fees or taxes.
– Participants are responsible for paying Personal Income Tax and other fees if incurred later. Participants are bound to follow the rules and regulations, any procedure required to receive the reward from Timo.
– Timo is fully responsible for managing the printing process, the accuracy of the proof of reward redemption and circulating the proof of reward redemption in the promotion. In cases the proof of reward redemption issued by Timo caused a misunderstanding to the customers, Timo is still responsible for providing the reward in accordance with the regulations. The promotion must be fair and transparent.
– The decision of the Organizing Committee for the reward to new customers or any fraudulent activity uncovered is final.
– The promotion rules may change to suit participants. Nevertheless, the timeline & rewards will not be changed or reduced from those rules previously announced. Any amendments which shall occur will be informed publicly on Timo’s social channels/ website and directly through emails.
– By participating in this program, Customer accepts all of the Terms and Conditions listed in this Policy and any changes to this program (if applicable), as well as all as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Timo membership agreement.
– Timo is not responsible if there are any cases of force majeure which occur at the time of the promotion program which result in inaccuracy for any transactions.
– For cases where the organizers have uncovered fraudulent behavior conducted by the promotion participants or have engaged in illegal profiteering or affected Timo’s reputation, the Organizing Committee will disqualify the participant from receiving the reward without notice.
– Gifts offered under this promotion are non-exchangeable for cash. Each customer will receive a gift (one electronic redemption card) from Timo and will not be able to redeem another.
– The redemption of the e-voucher received by the customer is only applicable at the choice of brands as provided by the partner issuing the Evoucher on behalf of Timo and the redemption conditions depends on current regulations of Urbox, Tiki or Shopee.
– For cases where program participants have committed frauds that the organizers have discovered, or have committed unlawful profiteering or compromised the reputation of Timo, the Organizing Committee will cancel the opportunity. The e-gift voucher will not be issued to the offender without prior notice.
– In case of disputes related to this promotion program, the Organizing Committee is responsible to resolve this directly with the disputer. If there is no mutual agreement, this issue will be dealt with in accordance with the current laws of Vietnam.
Timo Care: 18006788 (toll free)
Shopee: 19001221 – email@example.com
Urbox Hotline: 0899 189 199
Tiki Hotline: 1900 6035
Timo Hangout Locations:
– 194 D E Pasteur, District 3, HCMC
– 17 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
– 209 Street 30/4, Xuan Khanh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho
– 43 – 45 Nguyen Van Linh, Binh Hien Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Find out more abut the working hours at Timo Hangouts here.