We would like to inform you of the working hours of our Timo Hangouts nationwide on Hung Kings’ Commemoration Day (21/04) and Reunification & International Labor days 2021 (30/04 & 01/05) as below:
|Closing time||Closing date||Re-opening time||Re-opening date|
|HUNG KINGS’ COMMEMORATION DAY|
|Hanoi & HCMC (Pasteur)||20.00 pm||20/04/2021||8.00 am||22/04/2021|
|HCMC (Capri District 7)||19.00 pm||20/04/2021||9.00 am||22/04/2021|
|Da Nang & Can Tho||17.30 pm||20/04/2021||8.30 am||22/04/2021|
|REUNIFICATION & INTERNATIONAL LABOR DAYS|
|Hanoi & HCMC (Pasteur)||20.00 pm||29/04/2021||8.00 am||03/05/2021|
|HCMC (Capri District 7)||19.00 pm||29/04/2021||9.00 am||03/05/2021|
|Da Nang||17.30 pm||29/04/2021||8.30 am||03/05/2021|
|Can Tho||17.30 pm||29/04/2021||8.30 am||04/05/2021|
Our Call Center will operate from 8.00 am to 20.00 pm during these holidays.
Due to the high volume of transactions during the Holidays, you may experience slower than usual system performance. We advise you to withdraw money or make any other important transactions before 16.00 pm on 21/04/2021 & 29/04/2021.
For further assistance, please call our Hotline on 1800 6788, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or inbox us via our Fanpage.
SOME TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR SAFETY TRANSACTIONS.
- Beware of fraudsters during this time. We advise you to be watchful when withdrawing money at ATMs to avoid your password being stolen.
- If you suspect that your card data may have been compromised or stolen, you can lock your card(s) immediately via the Manage Cards section in the Timo app. Don’t forget to notify Timo immediately for prompt support.
- NEVER SHARE your password / PIN / Quick Code / OTP with anyone! Neither Timo nor our banking partner ask for such information.
- ALWAYS access Timo via the App or via the website www.timo.vn into your web browser, NEVER by clicking on a hyperlink.
- DO NOT CLICK OR FORWARD links in emails, SMS or chat/WhatsApp messages if you doubt the authenticity of such links.
- DO NOT SHARE your confidential personal and banking details with any third party via phone, messaging apps or email.
- NEVER SHARE or post a picture of your card number to the public.