1. Duration of promotion: From 25/06/2021 to end of 01/07/2021
2. Who can participate:
Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam, over the age of 18 and who does not have a Timo account with Viet Capital Bank.
Note: Staff of Viet Capital Bank, employees of the company that operates the Timo App, partner companies and promotional partners (including advertisers and media) are not allowed to participate in this program
3. Term and conditions for Reward:
New customer who successfully opens a Timo Account using the Thánh Riviu App or Website http://riviu.vn or Facebook Group Thánh Riviu will receive a cash incentive of VND 50,000 (“Reward“).
- Timo Account: An account of Viet Capital Bank with code 800, 900, 901 or other code specified by Bank from time to time.
- Each customer is only eligible for 01 reward.
Offer (cash) worth VND 50,000 (Fifty thousand VND) will be transferred directly to the Customer’s Timo Account.
Total reward price: 90.000.000 đ (ninety million dong).
Notice: Customers must be one of the first 1,800 people to meet the qualification criteria during the promotion period.
5. Notifying customer:
Within 30 (thirty) days from the end of the promotion, the Customer will receive a notification of the Reward via their registered email and/or via the Timo app.
6. How to join the campaign:
To participate in the Promotion, customers need to perform the following steps:
- Step 1: Open Thánh Riviu App or Website http://riviu.vn or Facebook Group Thánh Riviu, click Join Timo promotion.
- Step 2: Download the Timo Digital Bank app from the App Store or the Play Store.
- Step 3: Register to open a Bank account through the Timo app as instructed.
- Step 4: Create a username and password, confirm email address.
- Step 5: Login to their Timo Account on the app.
7. General regulations:
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/offers being launched for customers with a Timo Account or opening a new Timo Account at the same time.
- Participants receiving the Reward are responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with receiving the gift including but not limited to personal income tax, related taxes, travel expenses for card opening and other relevant expenses (if any) …
- Each customer is only eligible for 01 reward. Organization Committee has the right to request additional documents to sign and receive the Reward.
- Customers are responsible for coordinating, implementing and complying with the procedures and procedures of the Organization Committee for Timo Account.
- The Organization Committee is the final decision-maker in the consideration of the reward.
8. The incentive is not awarded in the following cases:
- Customer refuses to receive the incentive.
- In case customers open a Timo Account, they do not complete the required regulated transactions during the Promotion period.
- Customer is not among the first 1,800 people who meet the qualified criteria opening during the promotion period.
- The Customer does not cooperate, perform and does not comply with the procedures, process and regulations of the Organization Committee.
- The number of Rewards is exhausted before the end of a Promotion.
- By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo ATM Debit card and Timo Spend Account as per relevant laws…
- For underwriting procedure, Organization Committee has the right to request additional documents to verify the opening of a Timo Account (if necessary)
- The Organization Committee may change or adjust the terms and conditions of the Promotion accordingly and the adjustment (if any) will be made public via the Customer’s email registration or via relevant communication channels.
- The deadlines for submitting complaints and disputes about the campaign is 30 days from the campaign end date. Pass the above time limit, complaints and disputes will not be valid.
9. Contact point: