1. Duration of the promotion: from June 11, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
2. Location: nationwide.
3. Who can participate:
Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam, over the age of 18 and who does not have a Timo account with Viet Capital Bank.
Note: Staff of Viet Capital Bank, employees of the company that operates the Timo App, partner companies and promotional partners (including advertisers and media) are not allowed to participate in this programme.
4. Terms and conditions for rewards: New customer who successfully opens a Timo Account using the Timo App will receive a cash incentive of VND 50,000 (“Reward“).
5.1 Detailed rules:
To participate in the Promotion, customers need to perform the following steps:
- Step 1: Download the Timo Digital Bank app from the App Store or the Play Store.
- Step 2: Register to open a Bank account through the Timo app as instructed.
- Step 3: Create a username and password, confirm email address.
- Step 4: Login to their Timo Account on the app.
5.2 Eligibility for Offer:
- Customers download, install the Timo app and successfully open a Timo Account during the promotion period. Each Customer is only eligible for 01 Reward.
- Customers must be one of the first 10,000 people to meet the qualification criteria during the promotion period.
Offer (cash) worth VND 50,000 (Fifty thousand VND) will be transferred directly to the Customer’s Timo Account.
5.4 Notifying Customer:
- Within 30 (thirty) days from the end of the promotion, the Customer will receive a notification of the Reward via their registered email and/or via the Timo app.
- The offer will be credited to the Customer’s Timo Account.
- The Organization Committee has the right to request additional documents to verify the opening of a Timo Account (if necessary) and sign and receive the Reward.
- The promotion may be terminated before the deadline in case the number of Reward registered has been issued as notified and after Viet Capital Bank has informed to Department of Industry and Trade.
5.5 The incentive is not awarded in the following cases:
- Customer refuses to receive the incentive.
- In case customers open a Timo Account, they do not complete the required regulated transactions during the Promotion period.
- Customer is not among the first 10,000 people who meet the quilification criteria opening during the promotion period.
- The Customer does not cooperate, perform and does not comply with the procedures, process and regulations of the Organization Committee.
- The number of Rewards is exhausted before the end of a Promotion.
5.6 Answer questions related to the Promotion:
5.7 Other regulations:
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/offers being launched for customers with a Timo Account or opening a new Timo Account at the same time.
- By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo ATM Debit card and Timo Spend Account as per relevant laws…
- Participants receiving the Offer are responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with receiving the gift including but not limited to personal income tax, related taxes, travel expenses for card opening and other relevant expenses (if any) …
- Customers are responsible for coordinating, implementing and complying with the procedures and procedures of the Organization Committee for Timo Account.
- The Organization Committee is solely responsible for managing the printing process, the accuracy of the proof of reward redemption and circulating the proof of eligibility for the reward. In case the evidence determining the eligibility to receive the reward caused a misunderstanding to the customer, The Organization Committee is responsible for providing the customer the reward in accordance with the regulations. The implementation of the Promotion must be fair and transparent.
- The Organization Committee is the final decision-maker in the consideration of the reward.
- The Organization Committee is exempt from liability for force majeure cases occurring during the promotion period.
- The Organization Committee may change or adjust the terms and conditions of the Promotion accordingly and the adjustment (if any) will be made public via the Customer’s email registration or via relevant communication channels.
For Terms and Conditions, please kindly contact:
- Ho Chi Minh:
- Timo Building – 194D-E Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3
- Capri by Fraser Building – No.2, C street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7
- Ha Noi:
- Vinafor Building – 127 Lo Duc, Dong Mac Ward, Hai Ba Trung District
- Da Nang:
- 43-45 Nguyen Van Linh, Binh Hien Ward, Hai Chau District
- Can Tho:
- 81-83 Tran Van Kheo, Cai Khe Ward, Ninh Kieu District