1. Duration of the promotion:
From 1 July 2019 till the end of 31 July 2019
Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Da Nang, Can Tho
3. Who can participate?
– Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam over the age of 18
– Who haven’t had or do not have any accounts with VPBank and have not applied for FECredit products
– Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam employees, Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam partners and associates are not eligible for this program.
4. Terms & Conditions for rewards:
i) E-voucher eligibility:
Current customers who meet one of the following qualification criteria will receive one of the following rewards:
– Customers will get a 100.000 VND GOT IT voucher from Liberty Insurance if they successfully buy a travel insurance plan with a premium of less than 500.000 VND via the Timo app by 31 July 2019, OR
– Customers will get a Liberty Insurance Travel Bag worth 160.000 VND if they successfully buy a travel insurance plan with a premium starting from 500.000 VND and above via the Timo app by 31 July 2019.
– Qualified customers can receive one of the following rewards: 100.000 VND GOT IT voucher OR 160.000 VND Liberty Insurance Travel Bag.
– Customers can check the voucher’s details, instructions, applicable locations (with detailed address) and specific expiration date on the physical voucher once received.
(iii) How to participate?
– During the promotional period, existing Timo customers can buy a travel insurance plan provided by Liberty Insurance via the Timo app to participate in this promotion.
– The 100.000 VND GOT IT voucher is available for the first 31 customers who buy travel insurance plans provided by Liberty Insurance via the Timo app as per the conditions specified above
– The 160.000 VND Liberty Travel Bag is available for the first 14 customers who buy travel insurance plans provided by Liberty Insurance via the Timo app as per the conditions specified above.
(iv) How will you get the e-voucher?
– Announcement procedure: Timo will send an email confirmation to the registered email address provided by the qualified customer when opening their Timo account within 15 (fifteen) days from 31 July 2019.
– Liberty Insurance will send the equivalent reward to qualified customers before the end of 30 September 2019.
v) Resolving complaints:
– For complaints related to the delivery of vouchers, complaints shall be sent from the customer’s registered email address to email@example.com with all related information and images.
– For complaints arising from the usage of vouchers, complaints shall be sent directly to Liberty Insurance’s gift provider as follows:
Liberty Insurance: Ms Đặng Thị Hằng – 0917 164 750
– Complaints need to be sent within 10 working days after the date that the customer receives the email confirmation regarding the voucher from Timo. Any complaint sent after this period of time will not be resolved.
– Complaints will be resolved within 7 working dates.
vi) Other notes about Vouchers rewards:
– GOT IT vouchers from Liberty Insurance are available to be claimed and used until the end of 30 July 2020.
– Vouchers offered under this promotion are non-exchangeable for cash. For each voucher type, each customer will receive one voucher (one electronic redemption card) and will not be able to redeem another.
– Each customer can only receive 01 reward. In cases one customers buys multiple policies, the reward they receive will depend on the policy they buy with a higher value AND whether they belong to the first 50 customers who buy a travel insurance plan with the value of less than 500.000 VND or the first 20 customers who buy a travel insurance plan with the value from 500.000 VND and above.
vii) Rewards will not given in these below cases:
– Policies that are canceled before the end of 31 August 2019 will not be qualified to receive gifts from this promotion.
– In case the customer refuses the reward, the rewards will be canceled.
– In case customers do not complete the required steps to qualify during the promotion period.
– Customers do not coordinate, work and comply with the procedures and process of giving rewards in accordance with the regulations of the Organizing Committee.
– Due to the limited rewards, rewards are given to first-come-first-served customers. If the Organizing Committee is out of rewards, the following customers will not receive these gifts from Timo. For gifts from Liberty Insurance, there is a specific number of limited rewards as shown below:
1. The 100.000 VND GOT IT voucher from Liberty Insurance will be given to the first 50 customers who buy travel insurance plans with the value of less than 500.000 VND via the Timo app by 31 July 2019.
2. The 160.000 VND Lỉberty Insurance Travel Bag will be given to the first 20 customers who buy travel insurance plans with the value from 500.000 VND and above via the Timo app by 31 July 2019.
– The program may end sooner than expected.
– In case customers misrepresent/miscommunicate the promotion in order to manipulate others to open Timo accounts and this behavior is caught/reported by the participants or the Organizing Committee.
5. Other regulations
– This promotion program can be applied in occurrence with other promotion programs from Timo.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo ATM Debit card and Timo Spend Account.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept that Timo has the right to use any image, information or document that is related to reward receivers for communication and marketing purposes of Timo, without having to pay the reward receivers any extra fee.
– Reward receivers are bound to receive their reward at the location instructed by Timo. The following fees are not included in the reward and will not be paid by Timo: transportation fee, accommodation fee, registration fee, transfer fee and other related fees or taxes.
– Participants are responsible for paying Personal Income Tax and other fees if incurred later. Participants are bound to follow the rules and regulations, any procedure required to receive the reward from Timo.
– Timo is fully responsible for managing the printing process, the accuracy of the proof of reward redemption and circulating the proof of reward redemption in the promotion. In cases the proof of reward redemption issued by Timo caused a misunderstanding to the customers, Timo is still responsible for providing the reward in accordance with the regulations. The promotion must be fair and transparent.
– The decision of the Organizing Committee for the reward to new customers or any fraudulent activity uncovered is final.
– The promotion rules may change to suit participants. Nevertheless, the timeline & rewards will not be changed or reduced from those rules previously announced. Any amendments which shall occur will be informed publicly on Timo’s social channels/ website and directly through emails.
– By participating in this program, Customer accepts all of the Terms and Conditions listed in this Policy and any changes to this program (if applicable), as well as all as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Timo membership agreement.
– Timo is not responsible if there are any cases of force majeure which occur at the time of the promotion program which result in inaccuracy for any transactions.
– For cases where the organizers have uncovered fraudulent behavior conducted by the promotion participants or have engaged in illegal profiteering or affected Timo’s reputation, the Organizing Committee will disqualify the participant from receiving the reward without notice.
– Gifts offered under this promotion are non-exchangeable for cash. Each customer will receive a gift (one electronic redemption card) from Timo and will not be able to redeem another.
– The redemption of the e-voucher received by the customer is only applicable at the choice of brands as provided by the partner issuing the Evoucher on behalf of Timo and the redemption conditions depends on current regulations of Urbox or Shopee.
– For cases where program participants have committed frauds that the organizers have discovered, or have committed unlawful profiteering or compromised the reputation of Timo, the Organizing Committee will cancel the opportunity. The e-gift voucher will not be issued to the offender without prior notice.
– In case of disputes related to this promotion program, the Organizing Committee is responsible to resolve this directly with the disputer. If there is no mutual agreement, this issue will be dealt with in accordance with the current laws of Vietnam.
Timo Care: 18006788 (toll free)
Liberty Insurance: Ms Đặng Thu Hằng – 0917 164 750
Timo Hangout Locations:
– 194 D E Pasteur, District 3, HCMC
– 17 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
– 209 Street 30/4, Xuan Khanh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho
– 43 – 45 Nguyen Van Linh, Binh Hien Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Find out more abut the working hours at Timo Hangouts here.