- Duration of the promotion: from 28 May 2021 to 28 July 2021.
- Location: nationwide.
- Who can participate?
Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam, over the age of 18.
Note: Partner companies and promotional partners like advertisers and media are not allowed to participate in this programme.
Giving cash incentive of VND 20,000 (“Reward“) for customers who have successfully opened a Timo Account with the correct Inviter’s Referral Code during the promotion period.
- Timo account: is a Viet Capital Bank account with prefixes starting with codes 800, 900 or 901.
- New customer (Invitee): is someone who hasn’t had a Timo Account yet.
- Inviter: the person who already has a Timo Account sends an invitation to Invitee to encourage them to join Timo with their unique Referral Code. The Inviter will also receive VND 20,000 for each successful invitation.
- Referral code: is provided or created by the Inviter in the Invite Friends feature of the Timo App. The Referral Code must be agreed between the Inviter and the Invitee at the time the Invitee successfully opens the account.
- Successful invitation: a time in which the Invitee has completed the registration steps to open a Timo Account during the promotion period.
- How to participate?
- For the Inviter:
- Step 1: Log in to your Timo account at https://my.timo.vn (web application) or via the Timo App (iOS or Android version);
- Step 2:
– For Web Application: Tap the ≡ (hamburger menu) in the right corner of the screen in Web Application, select “Invite Friends” and select the button “Share this code”.
– For Timo application: Tap on the ••• icon in the right corner of the Menu bar, tap “Invite Friends” and tap “Share” to send the referral code via chat applications on the phone or tap “Copy” to directly send this code to your friends via whatever channel you want.
- For the Invitee:
- Step 1: Download the Timo app from the App Store or Play Store
- Step 2: Open the Timo app, choose “Start” and enter basic information.
- Step 3: Paste the Inviter’s referral code into the box “Referral code“.
- Step 4: Fill in the registration information as instructed to complete account opening.
- Step 5: Log in to your Timo Account on the app.
- For the Inviter:
- Eligibility for the Reward:
- The Invitee can only receive the Reward after performing all the steps specified in item 5 during the Promotion Period.
- The Invitee must be one of the first 25,000th people to complete the steps as specified in the detailed rules during the Promotion Period.
- Notifying Customer:
- Within 30 (thirty) days from the end of the promotion, the Customer will receive a notification of the Reward via their registered email and/or via the Timo app.
- The Reward will be credited to the customer’s Timo Account.
- The Organizing Committee has the right to request additional documents to verify the opening of a Timo Account (if necessary) and sign and receive the Reward.
- The promotion may be terminated before the deadline in case the number of Rewards has been exhausted.
- The incentive is not awarded in the following cases:
- Customer refuses to receive the incentive.
- In case customers open a Timo Account, they do not complete the required steps during the Promotion period.
- The Invitee opens a Timo Account before the Promotion starts.
- The Invitee is not the first 25,000th person to complete all steps in the detailed rules during the promotion period.
- The Invitee inputs incorrect Referral Code of the Inviter. In case the Inviter changes the Referral Code after sending the invitation to the Invitee without informing the Invitee could result in the Referral Code being is inconsistent between the Inviter and the Invitee. This means the Inviter will not receive VND 20,000 for a successful invitation from the Organizing Committee.
- The customer does not coordinate, does not perform and does not comply with the procedures, processes and regulations of the Organizing Committee.
- Other regulations:
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/offers being launched for customers with a Timo Account or opening a new Timo Account at the same time.
- By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo ATM Debit card and Timo Spend Account as per relevant laws.
- Participants receiving the Reward are responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with receiving the gift including but not limited to personal income tax, related taxes, travel expenses for card opening and other relevant expenses (if any).
- Customers are responsible for coordinating, implementing and complying with the processes and procedures of The Organizing Committee for Timo Account.
- The Organizing Committee is solely responsible for managing the printing process, the accuracy of the proof of reward redemption and circulating the proof of eligibility for the reward. In case the evidence determining the eligibility to receive the reward caused a misunderstanding to the customer, Viet Capital Bank is responsible for providing the customer with the reward in accordance with the regulations. The implementation of the Promotion must be fair and transparent.
- The Organizing Committee is the final decision-maker in the consideration of the Offer.
- The Organizing Committee is exempt from liability for force majeure cases occurring during the promotion period.
- The Organizing Committee may change or adjust the terms and conditions of the Promotion accordingly and the adjustment (if any) will be made public via the Customer’s email registration or via relevant communication channels.