Along with the development and growth of e-commerce sites, retailers, and convenience stores, the need for online payment also rises significantly. According to many economical experts, soon, the payment ecosystem in general, and e-wallets will increase with their full potential. Timo Digital Bank is nowhere behind the trend since we’re now officially ready to connect with some of the most used E-wallets in the market: Momo & ZaloPay.
Requirements to successfully connect your Timo account with Momo & ZaloPay:
Within 5 minutes after registration for the Timo account online, you are now ready to use your Timo Account number to connect with Momo & ZaloPay without any further requirements.
Moreover, if you’ve already had Timo Debit Card, you can choose to connect by Card Number as well.
Linking your Timo Account with Momo
- Have a Timo account that’s never been linked to Momo.
- Account Phone Number must be the same as the number registered with Timo.
- Citizen Identity Card/ Passport Number must match the one registered at Timo.
How to link your account with Momo
To successfully connect your Timo account with Momo, please follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Open Momo and choose “My Wallet”
- Step 2: Choose “Manage Card”, tap on “Add card/bank account” and choose “Timo”
- Step 3: Type your Account number, Cardholder name & ID number.
- Step 4: Confirm your OTP and finish the process.
Notice: If you need to withdraw money from Momo to Timo account, choose Timo as your main account and disconnect with your previous bank account.
Linking your Timo Account with ZaloPay
- The minimum bank balance is 50,000 VND and above.
- Account Phone Number must be the same as the number registered with VietCapital Bank.
- Citizen Identity Card/ Passport Number must match the one registered at VietCapital Bank.
How to link your account with ZaloPay
To successfully connect your Timo account with ZaloPay, please follow the below steps:
- Step 1: In your ZaloPay app, access to “Personal” tab
- Step 2: Selecting “Bank” and click on “Add link” and choose VietCapital Bank.
- Step 3: Choose your connecting type as “Account” and fill up required information including Account Number, Cardholder name & ID number.