Tet is coming, Timo would love to say thanks to all valued customer for all of your supporting during the year and cheer to the biggest traditional Vietnamese holiday.
We would like to inform you of our Timo Hangout and Timo Care working schedule as follows:
During this time, our Timo Hangout HCM will remain temporarily closed, and our Call Centre representatives will be unavailable.
Some notes for your seamless transactions this holiday
- If you need any urgent assistance, please send an email to email@example.com and one of our representatives will try to get back to you at the earliest.
- You can still log into the Timo mobile and Web App as usual.
- Enjoy the holiday without worry about account’s security, check out our safety tips Here
- The CDM machines can be put in overload status these days or they are located inside the VPBank branches and can’t assist you. We recommend you make the cash deposit into Timo account before the holiday on 14/02/2018. Check the list of CDM here.
- For interbank transactions via your account number, you will need to schedule an early transfer (no later than 15.00 on 13/02/2018) to avoid the transaction being held until the end of Tet holiday.
- It’s easy for withdrawing cash when you can use any banks’ ATMs for free. Check out the list of bank brands support to withdraw free below.
Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year.