- Duration of the promotion: 03/04/2018 to 24/04/2018
- Location: Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Can Tho
- Who can participate?
– Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam over the age of 18
– Who haven’t had or do not have any accounts with VPBank and have not applied for FECredit products
Note: Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam employees, Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam partners and associates are not eligible for this program.
- Highlight feature:
Invite Friends: a function which allows Timo members to share their unique link with their personal referral code to invite friends to join Timo. The invitee needs to access the correct personal referral link to complete the online registration and collect a Timo Debit Card at a Timo Hangout. Through this function, Timo determines the number of successful invitations per member during the program.
Successful invitation: means when the invitee clicks your unique link (link containing your referral code, for example, https://timo.vn?referredBy=XY123) and picks up their Timo Debit card no later than 24 April 2018 (within the operating hours at each Timo Hangout).
- Rewards and how to participate
– Applicable only to existing Timo members who invite new friends to join Timo.
– For inviters: VND 100,000 for a minimum of the first 02 successful invitations and VND 50,000 for every 1 successful invitation there after. Unlimited number of rewards once you have invited a minimum of 2.
How to join?
Step 1: At the home screen, select the Lifestyle tab of the Timo Web or Mobile app
Step 2: Choose Invite Friends and the ‘+ symbol’ at the bottom right corner of the screen
Step 3: Share your personal link via email or your social networks
- Reward disbursement dates
– After 10 business days from 24/04/2018 (not including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays), participants will receive an email confirming the number of successful invitations and reward entitlement.
– Rewards will be transferred to the participants’ Spend Account within 20 working days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) after receiving the email notification with the results.
Complaints about awards follow the guide:
– Complaints should be sent directly from the customer email as registered with Timo to email@example.com with the referral code and related images or proof of complaint.
– All customer complaints must be received within 10 working days of receiving the email confirmation from Timo and Timo will respond within the next 5 working days. Any complaints and disagreements from participants outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
Rewards will not given in these below cases:
– In case the customer refuses the reward, the rewards will be canceled.
– In case customers open a Timo account but do not complete the required steps to qualify during the promotion period.
– Members do not coordinate, work and comply with the procedures and process of giving rewards in accordance with the regulations of the Organizing Committee.
– Due to the limited rewards, rewards are given to first-come-first-served customers. If the Organizing Committee is out of rewards, the following customers will not receive these gifts from Timo. The program may end sooner than expected.
- Other regulations
– To be eligible to participate and get rewarded in this promotion program, the invitee must click on the referral link shared by the inviter, complete the Timo online registration and collect their Timo Debit Card no later than 24 April 2018.
– This promotion program is not to be applied in occurrence with other promotion programs from Timo.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo Debit card.
– For cases where the organizers have uncovered fraudulent behaviour conducted by the promotion participants, or have engaged in illegal profiteering or affected Timo’s reputation, the Organizing Committee will disqualify the participant from receiving the reward without notice.
– In case there are more than 1 person sending an invitation to the same customer to register, Timo will qualify the inviter based on the valid referral link from which the invitee signed up.
– In case of disputes related to this promotion program, the Organizing Committee is responsible to resolve this directly with the disputer. If there is no mutual agreement, this issue will be dealt with in accordance with the current laws of Vietnam.
– The Organizers have the right to use the images and basic information including the name and city of the participant to promote and communicate the program.
– The decision of the Organizing Committee for the reward to inviters or any fraudulent activity is final.
– The promotion rules may change to suit participants. Nevertheless, the timeline & rewards will not be changed or reduced from those rules previously announced. Any amendments which shall occur will be inform publicly on Timo’s social channels/ website.
– Timo is not responsible if there are any cases of force majeure which occur at the time of the promotion program which result in inaccuracy for any transactions.
– Participants are responsible for paying Personal Income Tax and other fees if incurred later. Participants are bound to follow the rules and regulations, any procedure required to receive the reward from Timo.
– Timo has the absolute authority on calculation of the applicable Personal Income Tax as per the laws of Vietnam.
Timo Care: 18006788 (toll-free)
Timo Hangout Locations:
– 194 D–E, Pasteur, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
– 17 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
– 209 30/4 St, Xuan Khanh, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho
– 43-45 Nguyen Van Linh, Binh Hien, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Each of your invitations will contribute to providing smarter financial management solutions to those around you and maximizing your own benefits as well.