1. Duration of the promotion: 22 February 2018 to 28 March 2018
2. Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Can Tho
3. Who can participate?
– The campaign is only applicable to new customers, who have not yet become Timo members
– Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam over the age of 18
– Who haven’t had or do not have any accounts with VPBank and have not applied for FECredit products
Note: Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam employees, Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam partners and associates are not eligible for this program.
– New Customers will receive an e-voucher worth 75,000 VND – 100,000 VND. Applicable for all new customers who sign up and successfully receive their Timo Debit card during the duration of the promotion.
– Customers can check the e-voucher’s details, instructions, applicable locations (with detailed address) and specific expiration date on the digital voucher once recieved.
5. Timeline of Timo Debit card registration and rewards distribution
– To qualify for the promotion, customers need to complete the online registration successfully and receive a Timo Debit card at a Timo Hangout no later than 28 March 2018 (during working hours of the Timo Hangout in each of the 04 locations).
– After opening and activating the Timo account successfully, you can go to my.timo.vn website, the Reward section to receive the gift voucher as per promotion terms and conditions. This page will be accessible for customers to access and receive the gift voucher from the activation of your account during the program, until the end of 30/04/2018. After 30/04/2018 you will not be able to access this page to receive this voucher.
6. Rewards will not given in these below cases:
– In case the customer refuses the reward, the rewards will be canceled.
– In case customers open a Timo account but do not complete the required steps to qualify during the promotion period.
– Members do not coordinate, work and comply with the procedures and process of giving rewards in accordance with the regulations of the Organizing Committee.
– Due to the limited rewards, rewards are given to first-come-first-served customers. If the Organizing Committee is out of rewards, the following customers will not receive these gifts from Timo. The program may end sooner than expected.
7. Important remarks regarding the gift voucher values and list of applied merchants:
– The 100,000 VND vouchers will be given to the first 2,500 customers who open a Timo account. When the number of 100,000 VND vouchers are over, the 75,000 VND vouchers will be dispensed to customers who open their account.
– The gift voucher will be provided by 2 partners Urbox and GotIt. This shall be randomized from Timo system. Therefore, the applied merchants and applied locations will depend on the provided partner as well as the value of each gift voucher. Find out more about the list of applied merchants and locations here.
8. Other regulations:
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo Debit card.
– For cases where the organizers have uncovered fraudulent behaviour conducted by the promotion participants, or have engaged in illegal profiteering or affected Timo’s reputation, the Organizing Committee will disqualify the participant from receiving the reward without notice.
– By participating in this program, Customer accepts all of the Terms and Conditions listed in this Policy and any changes to this program (if applicable), as well as all as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Timo membership agreement.
– Gifts offered under this promotion are non-exchangeable for cash. Each customer will receive a gift (one electronic redemption card) from Timo and will not be able to redeem another.
– The redemption of the e-voucher received by the customer is only applicable at the choice of brands as provided by the partner issuing the Evoucher on behalf of Timo and the redemption conditions depends on current regulations of Urbox or Got It.
– For cases where program participants have committed frauds that the organizers have discovered, or have committed unlawful profiteering or compromised the reputation of Timo, the Organizing Committee will cancel the opportunity. The e-gift voucher will not be issued to the offender without prior notice.
– In case of disputes related to this promotion program, the Organizing Committee is responsible to resolve this directly with the disputer. If there is no mutual agreement, this issue will be dealt with in accordance with the current laws of Vietnam.
– The Organizers have the right to use the images and basic information including the name and city of the participant to promote and communicate the program.
– The decision of the Organizing Committee for the reward to new customers or any fraudulent activity uncovered is final.
– The promotion rules may change to suit participants. Nevertheless, the timeline & rewards will not be changed or reduced from those rules previously announced. Any amendments which shall occur will be inform publicly on Timo’s social channels/ website.
– Timo is not responsible if there are any cases of force majeure which occur at the time of the promotion program which result in inaccuracy for any transactions.
– Participants are responsible for paying Personal Income Tax and other fees if incurred later. Participants are bound to follow the rules and regulations, any procedure required to receive the reward from Timo.
– This promotion program is not to be applied in occurrence with other promotion programs from Timo.
Timo Care: 18006788 (toll-free)
Timo Hangout Locations:
– 194 D–E, Pasteur, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
– 17 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi
– 209 30/4 St, Xuan Khanh, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho
– 43-45 Nguyen Van Linh, Binh Hien, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Each of your invitations will contribute to providing smarter financial management solutions to those around you and maximizing your own benefits as well.