We would like to inform you of our Timo Hangout and Timo Care working schedule over the upcoming Holiday as follows:
All Timo Hangouts will remain closed and Timo’s Hotline will be unavailable during this time. If you have any issues or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.
You can still enjoy uninterrupted service and use of the Timo app and my.timo.vn as usual.
SOME TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THE HOLIDAY
– We anticipate that the Timo ATM & CDM machines may be full the days before the holidays due to the sheer volume of withdrawals being made. You can also visit any local banks ATM to withdraw funds as you require without any fees.
– If you want to deposit cash into your account we recommend you this before the holidays either via a CDM machine or through a bank transfer.
– We recommend that you deposit money into your account before the end of 30.08.2019 (before 12:00 noon through a bank transfer or before 20:00 via a CDM machine).
– For inter-bank transactions via your account number, you will need to schedule an early transfer no later than 12:00 noon on 30.08.2019 to avoid the transaction being held until the end of holidays.
– How to find CDMs around you? Choose CDM/ATM locator on the Menu bar from the Timo app.
– If you have plans to travel abroad, let us know your arrival destination and your length of stay before travelling.
– If you suspect that your card data may have been compromised or stolen, you can lock your card(s) immediately with the Quick Actions tray or via the Manage Cards section in the Timo app. Don’t forget to notify Timo immediately for prompt support.
– Read other card safety guidelines here.