With a new year comes the opportunity for a fresh start. Exercise and wellness are some of most common New Year Resolutions for those wanting to commit to a healthier lifestyle.
If you are one of those people who want to get fit this New Year, then Timo has just the solution for you. Introducing WeFit, convenient mobile application providing a new fitness experience in Vietnam. With the concept of “Anytime, Anywhere”, WeFit uses a network of partners allowing users to experience finding and exercising in more than 430 fitness centres in Hanoi and 350 fitness centres in Ho Chi Minh. WeFit members are also entitled to experience more than 30 fitness activities (such as: gym, yoga, boxing, dancing, swimming, etc.) with more than 500 classes for customers to freely choose a schedule that suits them.
As trusted partners, together Timo and Wefit would like to offer the best to all of customers. Hence, every new customer joining Timo from 21st November till 31st December 2018 will get an e-voucher of 200.000 VND to use at all WeFit’s partner locations in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.
JOIN TIMO AND GET YOUR 200.000 VND WEFIT VOUCHER HERE.
Read more about the Terms & Conditions of this promotion below.
1.Duration of the promotion: From 21st November till the end of 1st February 2019.
2. Location: Ho Chi Minh and Ha Noi
3. Who can participate?
– The campaign is only applicable to new customers, who have not yet become Timo members
– Vietnamese citizens or Expatriates living and working legally in Vietnam over the age of 18
– Who haven’t had or do not have any accounts with VPBank and have not applied for FECredit products
Note: Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam employees, Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam partners and associates are not eligible for this program.
4. Terms & Conditions for rewards:
– New customers will receive an e-voucher worth 200,000 VND. Applicable for all new customers who sign up and successfully receive their Timo ATM Debit card by 1st February 2019.
i) E-voucher eligibility:
To get the e-voucher, new customers need to meet the following qualification criteria:
– Complete the online registration successfully and receive a Timo ATM Debit card at a Timo Hangout no later than 13th February 2019 (during working hours of the Timo Hangout in each of the 02 locations).
– Qualified customers will receive an e-voucher worth 200.000 VND to use at any WeFit’s partner location in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi
– Customers can check the e-voucher’s details, instructions, applicable locations (with detailed address) and specific expiration date on the digital voucher once received.
(iii) How will you get the e-voucher?
– After collecting their Timo Debit cards, customers will be notified about their e-voucher from Timo via their registered email address.
– Timo staff are entitled to request customers to sign and provide their personal details in order to confirm that they have received the e-voucher.
(iv) Instruction for use:
– Getting a WeFit package via WeFit’s telesales: Timo cardholders need to provide their e-voucher code and telesales department will discount 200,000 VND off the package they want to purchase.
– Getting a WeFit package through the WeFit app: Timo cardholders need to enter the e-voucher code in the discount code section and the system will automatically discount 200,000 VND off the package they want to purchase.
– This promotion can be applied concurrently with other promotions at WeFit, except for Flash Sale and Referral promotion.
(v) Resolving complaints:
– For complaints related to the delivery of e-vouchers, complaints shall be sent from the customer’s registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with all related information and images.
– For complaints arisen from the usage of e-vouchers, complaints shall be sent directly to WeFit via their hotline: 0247 304 1155
– Complaints need to be sent within 10 working days after the date that the customer receives the email confirmation regarding the e-voucher from Timo. Any complaint sent after this period of time will not be resolved.
– Complaints will be resolved within 5 working dates.
(vi) Rewards will not given in these below cases:
– In case the customer refuses the reward, the rewards will be canceled.
– In case customers open a Timo account but does not complete the required steps to qualify during the promotion period.
– Customers do not coordinate, work and comply with the procedures and process of giving rewards in accordance with the regulations of the Organizing Committee.
– Due to the limited rewards, rewards are given to first-come-first-served customers. If the Organizing Committee is out of rewards, the following customers will not receive these gifts from Timo.
– The program may end sooner than expected.
– In case customers misrepresent/miscommunicate the promotion in order to manipulate others to open Timo accounts and this behavior is caught/reported by the participants or the Organizing Comittee.
(vii) Other regulations:
– This promotion program is applied in occurrence with other promotion programs from Timo.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept all Terms and Conditions of the program, all the amendments (if any) and all the Terms and Conditions of the Timo ATM Debit card and Timo Spend Account.
– By participating in this promotion program, customers are bound to accept that Timo has the right to use any image, information or document that is related to reward receivers for communication and marketing purposes of Timo, without having to pay the reward receivers any extra fee.
– Reward receivers are bound to receive their reward at the location instructed by Timo. The following fees are not included in the reward and will not be paid by Timo: transportation fee, accommodation fee, registration fee, transfer fee and other related fees or taxes.
– Participants are responsible for paying Personal Income Tax and other fees if incurred later. Participants are bound to follow the rules and regulations, any procedure required to receive the reward from Timo.
– Timo is fully responsible for managing the printing process, the accuracy of the proof of reward redemption and circulating the proof of reward redemption in the promotion. In cases the proof of reward redemption issued by Timo caused a misunderstanding to the customers, Timo is still responsible for providing the reward in accordance with the regulations. The promotion must be fair and transparent.
– The decision of the Organizing Committee for the reward to new customers or any fraudulent activity uncovered is final.
– The promotion rules may change to suit participants. Nevertheless, the timeline & rewards will not be changed or reduced from those rules previously announced. Any amendments which shall occur will be informed publicly on Timo’s social channels/ website and directly through emails.
– By participating in this program, Customer accepts all of the Terms and Conditions listed in this Policy and any changes to this program (if applicable), as well as all as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Timo membership agreement.
– Timo is not responsible if there are any cases of force majeure which occur at the time of the promotion program which result in inaccuracy for any transactions.
– Gifts offered under this promotion are non-exchangeable for cash. Each customer will receive a gift (one electronic redemption card) from Timo and will not be able to redeem another.
– The redemption of the e-voucher received by the customer is only applicable at WeFit and the redemption conditions depends on current regulations of WeFit.
– For cases where program participants have committed frauds that the organizers have discovered, or have committed unlawful profiteering or compromised the reputation of Timo, the Organizing Committee will disqualify the participant from receiving the reward without notice and the e-gift voucher will not be issued to the offender.
– In case of disputes related to this promotion program, the Organizing Committee is responsible to resolve this directly with the disputer. If there is no mutual agreement, this issue will be dealt with in accordance with the current laws of Vietnam.
For cases/problems related to the terms & conditions of the program, please contact:
Timo Care: 18006788 (toll free)
For cases/problems related to the usage of vouchers, please contact: WeFit: 0247 304 1155
Timo Hangout Locations:
– 194 D E Pasteur, District 3, HCMC
– 17 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi