You’ll be in charge of helping to define and drive the direction of our products in the future.
Conducting research, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and conducting usability tests will disclose what our users require from our products.
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team.
- Conduct user research, including primary and secondary.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research and assess the results.
- Conduct ethnography and market research.
- Identify and assess research concepts in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Plan and carry out user research methodology and tactics.
- Through written and spoken presentations, communicate study findings to a wide range of audiences.
- Conduct usability tests with customers.
- Pose questions, collect data, then analyze the results.
- Make use of a variety of UX research tools.
- Mentor and coach the team’s younger UX researchers.