We are hiring a talented SEO & Paid Media Specialist to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Lifestyle Project Management Co.ltd is a great place to grow your career.
Report to: Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop organic & paid search optimization strategies (search engine & mobile app stores) that increase search engine results in rankings & traffic to the website in achieving the company’s goal.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization alongside competitive activities
- Monitor daily/weekly//monthly/quarterly performance metrics to optimize and recommend enhancements.
- Manage & improve search positions for target keywords by recommending tweaks for website architecture, content, linking, other factors, and writing & updating compelling and high-quality content on landing pages.
- Execute, test, track, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid media campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage search strategy
- Minimum 2-3 years with proven SEO* experience and a good understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
*search engines optimization (Google, Bing, etc) and mobile app stores optimization (Google Play Store, Apple Appstore)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook and other performance channels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, other SEO 3rd party tools (keyword research, data mining tools, etc) is a plus
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data daily.
- Work 5 days a week
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- 13-month Salary
- Company outing & team building
Employment type: full time
Please Send your CV to email@example.com