GET TO KNOW THE TEAM:
Timo is a young, dynamic and vibrant brand that is always innovating and looking for fresh and energetic minds to join our fold. The team is equally vibrant and passionate about everything they do and your skill sets will be leveraged to the fullest. But you will also develop your potential and be inspired with some of the most forward thinking minds in the region to bring about change that betters the lives of people in Vietnam
You will be joining the Marketing team, where the focus is on new customer acquisition and retention through integrated campaigns that are exciting, locally relevant, seasonal and appealing. Our Always On content strategy demonstrates Timo’s product benefits to consumers with the promise of speed, ease of use and transparency in banking while our Acquisition Campaigns focus on a mix of promotional, seasonal and tactical strategies to drive sign up through our owned and paid digital channels.
- As the Senior Creative Designer for Timo, you will be responsible for developing campaign driven and seasonal ideas that translate into designs that are incredibly creative and engaging, yet focused on standardising and building a strong brand for Timo.
- You must design with business results in mind, helping to create a strong visual appeal and enhancing marketing campaigns through design.
- You will lead a team comprising of a Junior Designer.
- You will work with the Communication Team and the Performance Marketing Team.
- You must be able to execute graphics and designs for multi marketing channels including Online (Facebook / Google / Instagram / Zalo / Landing Pages / EDMs), Offline (Leaflets / Table Standees, Pop Booths), Videos (Product Tutorials, GIFS) Marketing Assets and Templates (Emails, Presentations, Product designs / Branding)
- You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the in House Content team as well as work closely with Product and Operations Teams for new product development
- You are the brand custodian of Timo and must ensure that all communication and design adheres to guidelines as defined in the Brand Guidelines. You are also required to re-invent and rejuvenate the Brand assets and guidelines as and when required.
- Adhoc design requirements outside of core marketing for Timo may be required on a case by case basis (eg: Stationery, Kiosk designs etc)
- BA/BS degree with at least 2 years of work experience
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, InDesign and AfterEffect (or suitable replacement)
- Must be able to produce In house Videos using animations or
- Some past experience in marketing preferred
- Strong finished art skills and ability to retouch
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Strong verbal communication skills (Vietnamese) with proficiency in English
- A team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the following would be a bonus
- HTML/CSS, web design, photography, photo editing, video editing, video production/direction
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS
- Full time employment
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Annual leave
- Company Healthcare
- Government healthcare
- Training opportunities
- Monthly mobile phone expense subsidy
- Parking expense subsidy
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 August 2019