Report to: UI/UX Manager
- Work closely with project owners and project teams to propose new solutions to complex user-centred design problems and complete the mockup.
- Create concept visual solutions or framework and pitch to the product and tech team from a historical, design, business and competitive standpoint.
- Plan and follow the development sprint framework to deliver on time for developers to start on implementation.
- Follow and improve design process: brief, wireframe, concept, variations, deliverables.
- Design UI/UX for Mobile Apps, Web App and Websites for product.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to create professional and UX-optimized products.
- Production of custom UI assets as required by the development team.
- Maintain company products style guide.
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer. Having experience in Fintech, Banking, Finance is a Plus.
- Familiar with Design System, Flat Design, Material Design.
- Familiar with Agile Development.
- Experience with Adobe products, Sketch, Figma
- Proficient in various design techniques such as wireframing, sketching, prototyping, development of UI assets.
- Strong visual design skills from concept to pixel perfect screen mockups.
- Good communication skills. English proficiency is preferable.
- Ability to coach and mentor those around you to make everyone a better designer.
- Very positive optimistic attitude.
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Attractive salary packages.
- Young and active environment in one of the top Fintech Company in Vietnam
- All Ideas are appreciated – No barriers– No limitation.
- Chance to work with many strong people with overseas experience. We take career path development seriously.
- Extra Healthcare Insurance.
- 13-month Salary.
- Company outing & team building.
- 15-day annual leave days.
- Annual trip, team building activities.
- Phone allowance.
- Parking allowance.
- Taxi allowance as business requirement.
- Full time, working hours from 8:30 – 12:00 & 13:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday weekly.
Employment type: full time.