Report to: Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop paid media strategies (on the web & mobile app stores) that generate traffic to the Timo app and website in achieving the company’s goal.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization alongside competitive activities.
- Monitor daily/weekly//monthly/quarterly performance metrics to optimize and recommend enhancements.
- Manage & improve media performance by recommending tweaks for website architecture, content, linking, other factors, and writing & updating compelling and high-quality content on landing pages (CRO).
- Execute, test, track, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid media campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage search strategy
- Minimum 2 years with proven experience and a good understanding of performance marketing*, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
*platforms include Google, Facebook, Ad-networks and mobile app stores optimization (Google Play Store, Apple App Store)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, FB insights, Google Ads, Data studio.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data daily.
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Work 5 days a week
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- 13-month Salary
- Company outing & team building
Employment type: full time