Report to: Legal Manager / CFO
- Prepare, draft and review the Company’s contracts and agreements.
- Prepare, draft and review legal documents and other documents to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations;
- Prepare application files for all kind of licensing procedures, corporate filing and other procedures in relation to legal matters;
- Support and provide legal advice to all Departments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Research and analysis the laws and regulations;
- Consult legal issues to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and prevent legal risks;
- Working with relevant authorities as requested from time to time;
- Support to solve problems related to complaints, litigation, contractual disputes, contract breach, copyright infringement, violation of company regulations.
- Support to handle compliance and corporate governance issues;
- Compile data and creates reports as well as related correspondence as directed by superiors;
- Other tasks assigned by superiors from time to time
- Graduate from the University of Laws, or Universities major in Laws.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience as in-house lawyer or legal consultant.
- Familiar with and expertise in the areas of foreign investment, commercial/ trading law, Labor Law, Enterprise Law, Law of Financial Institutions.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good advisor with open, flexible and business-sense.
- Able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Teamwork and can collaborate with other teams in the Company.
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Attractive salary packages.
- Young and active environment in one of the top Fintech Company in Vietnam.
- All Ideas are appreciated – No barriers– No limitation.
- Chance to work with many strong people with overseas experience. We take career path development seriously.
- Extra Healthcare Insurance.
- 13-month Salary.
- Company outing & team building.
- 15-day annual leave days.
- Annual trip, team building activities.
- Phone allowance.
- Parking allowance.
- Taxi allowance as business requirement.
- Full time, working hours from 8:30 – 12:00 & 13:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday weekly.
Employment type: full time.