Report to: Creative Lead
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will be joining the Timo Marketing team, where the focus is on creating bold, exciting, and engaging content that’s locally relevant, seasonal and appealing.
The team comprises of 1 Creative Lead, 2 Content Specialists and 2 Digital Specialists. Your role will be to work closely with the Creative Lead and the Content Team to produce all graphic related collateral and materials for the brand, including, but not limited to website, video, social media and OOH.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Work with content and Creative lead to produce final designs.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the brand image is achieved and delivered.
- Produce video content using in house tools available for Social channels and content.
- Able to Illustrate concept by designing rough layouts for Creative Lead approval
- This position will report directly to the Creative Lead.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to listen to feedback on designs and new ideas from colleagues.
- Good verbal and written English skills to interpret briefs + hands-on experience in:
- Graphic design
- Visual art
- Video editing
- Portfolio is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in designing, finalizing artworks and video editing.
- Proficient in Design software like Photoshop and Illustrator as well as have sufficient skills in using After Effect, InDesign, Video Editing etc.
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Attractive salary packages.
- Young and active environment in one of the top Fintech Company in Vietnam.
- All Ideas are appreciated – No barriers– No limitation.
- Chance to work with many strong people with overseas experience. We take career path development seriously.
- Extra Healthcare Insurance.
- 13-month Salary.
- Company outing & team building.
- 15-day annual leave days.
- Annual trip, team building activities.
- Phone allowance.
- Parking allowance.
- Taxi allowance as business requirement.
- Full time, working hours from 8:30 – 12:00 & 13:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday weekly.
Employment type: full time