Lifestyle Project Management Vietnam
The Network Engineer will plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, operations, maintenance and connectivity of the LAN and WAN to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT systems. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, UPSs, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions and intrusion detection systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Maintain a complete Network test lab at our headquarters to test changes and hardware, prior to implementation on our production network.
- Lead a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Additional Job Duties:
- Comply with all Department IT policies and Company Policies.
- Keep all information and data confidential.
- Enforce all company software and hardware standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION:
- Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
- 3 years of relevant work/management experience.
- Network certificates such as CCNP/JNCIP is preferred
- 3 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, VPNs, VOIP, etc.
- 3 years Cisco experience, certifications are desired.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
VOIP telephone system support is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5 day week
- 1.5 hour lunch.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal Development Time every week
- Company Outings
- Health Insurance
- Very Competitive Salary
- Office is a Coffee shop
- 13 Month Salary
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org