- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Least 01 year’s helpdesk experience.
- Position deals with a variety of problems and sometimes has to decide which answer is best. The question/issues are typically clear and requires determination of which answer (from a few choices) is the best.
- Decisions normally have a noticeable effect department-wide and company-wide, and judgment errors can typically require one to two weeks to correct or reverse.
RESPONSIBILITY/OVERSIGHT –FINANCIAL & SUPERVISORY:
- Functions as a lead worker doing the work similar to those in the work unit; responsibility for training, instruction, setting the work pace, and possibly evaluating performance.
- No budget responsibility.
- Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
- Provides occasional guidance, some of which is technical.