- Plan and produce contents for online and offline marketing campaigns included but not limited to Lead Generation, SEO/SEM, Programmatic ads, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing
- Research on topics to generate and create high quality & relevant contents
- In charge of managing and growing Timo’s digital channels included but not limited to Website, Email, Facebook and other social media channels.
- Manage and work with all kinds of marketing agencies: content marketing, performance, SEO, production house, etc
- Collaborate with internal teams (Creative, Digital, Product, COPS, IT, …) to create digital marketing materials (videos, banner online, landing pages, email, blog post, etc.) for different stages of consumer journey
- Ads optimization across platforms: Google ads, FB ads, Zalo ads, CocCoc ads, etc. is a plus
- Abilities to learn and use different digital marketing tools/ platforms: Mailchimp, Google Analytics, FB Analytics, CMS, CRM, automation marketing tools, content creation and management tools, data analysis tools, etc is a plus.
STRATEGIC PLANNING TASKS:
- Content research, planning and execution to match each stage of Timo’s customer journey
- Timo’s channels growth content strategy
- Measure and report performance of content across channels
- Owned digital channel performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain Timo’s online presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Proven work experience and track records in the field
- Excellent copywriting tasks
- Excellent content creation under different formats
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with content creation tools
- Experience with analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Additional qualification in graphic design/animation/video making is a plus
- Experience with SEM/GDN/Social media Ads optimization is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 1 year proven experience in content creation/copywriting
- At least 1 year proven experience in digital channel management: Website/Facebook/Zalo, etc
- Knowledge of digital marketing channel analytics tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Vietnamese and English
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Language proficiency in English is required
- Open-minded and can-do attitude
- Growth mindset
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Customer and result oriented with good business mindset.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Annual leave
- Company Healthcare
- Government healthcare
- Training opportunities
- Monthly mobile phone expense subsidy
- Parking expense subsidy