The Data Scientist role will provide significant added value to the business, leveraging the power of data science (machine learning & deep learning). This role is ideal for data scientists with in-depth technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Machine Learning, especially with a banking/consumer finance/technology industry background.
- Collaborate with Timo’s data team and other business stakeholders (Product, Growth, Strategy, Marketing teams) to understand business challenges and define suitable analytical/machine learning/statistical approaches to current business needs
- Develop predictive and/or prescriptive models that allow solutions to be found to solve complex business problems:
- Carry out exploratory analysis prior to building models. Compile different databases (structured and unstructured) from different sources of information. Organize, clean and transform large databases in order to prepare them as input to mathematical models.
- Find the right model for business questions.
- Build and validate models to ensure the precision and effectiveness of developed models.
- Package solutions as a scalable automated computing pipeline and partner with Data Engineering team to implement models in current data infrastructure.
- Measure & improve models’ accuracy and outcomes over time
- Translate new innovations/ developments in ML into applications in the organization.
- Constantly search for new tools, technologies and techniques that can be used for business cases within the company.