ABOUT THE ROLE:
Timo Plus is looking for an experienced and talented Data Engineer to manage our data and help us grow to millions of customers. As a key member of our Data Engineering team, you will be designing data pipelines, warehouses and data models for a high volume data environment. Using Cloud and open-source technologies, such as Kafka, Airflow, Spark, Flink etc, you will design and build our next-generation ETL pipelines and data models.
AT TIMO PLUS, YOU WILL:
- Build advanced data pipelines and python-based based ETL tools for manipulating and consuming data.
- Develop data models and schemas in our data stores that allow for better business insights.
- Work with our application engineering team to integrate data views in our customer-facing applications.
- Handle the challenges that come with managing terabytes of data.
- Collaborate with business leaders and analysts to define key metrics and build reporting to monitor and understand company performance.
- Develop the server applications and APIs that are used by our Data Team.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a data engineer, business intelligence analyst, or in a highly analytical role.
- You have 3+ years of experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for data processing and analysis.
- You have experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries, and optimizations across different functional environments.
- You have experience with Machine Learning and relevant tools & libraries.
- You have experience writing complex SQL queries and using BI tools.
WE’RE ALSO LOOKING FOR:
- You have a passion for sharing the value of data and communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise.
- You have experience with data lakes and designing and maintaining data solutions using platforms/frameworks such as Spark etc.
- You have experience using Cloud-based data services such as BigQuery or Redshift etc.
- You have experience administrating, ingesting, and monitoring data in data warehouses.
- You’re a self-learner that can work in a highly dynamic environment.
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- 15 paid Annual leave
- Company Healthcare
- Government social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Training opportunities
- Monthly mobile phone expense
- Free parking card
- Company Trips and Gatherings
Employment type: full time