About Timo Plus:
Timo Plus is Vietnam’s digital lifestyle bank offering individuals instantly, secure access to their money, directly in the palm of their hands. By putting customers first, Timo Plus continually innovates and develops new features to help our customers easily manage their day to day finances.
The role will be the link between the Marketing and Customer Service teams.
The primary responsibility (70%) will be Customer Service via Social channels and App channels by attending to all customer complaints, account issues and marketing campaigns by responding and actioning social comments.
The secondary focus (30%) will be on growing the Social Community via new fans, provide insight and data on customer issues to influence Marketing and Product and demonstrate Timo Plus’s product benefits to consumers.
The ideal candidate must possess a passion for conversation, must have good customer service skills, have a good understanding of banking, have the ability to engage with discussions – positive or negative on Timo Plus’s Social Media and App channels as well as on related channels.
The candidate will be responsible for managing, listening and engaging with the Timo Plus Customer while managing the online voice of Timo Plus to build awareness amongst the digital community.
Customer Service responsibilities
- Handle official social media queries actively via Facebook Messenger Inbox and relevant Social Media pages like Zalo, Google Business, Instagram and Facebook.
- Respond to customer reviews on App and Play Stores as well as In-App Feedback.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain a response time as per Timo Plus Customer Service Standards.
- Deliver a comprehensive service to inquiring customers.
- Possibly delegate certain customer enquiries to specific Call Centre, Operations or Marketing teams.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Define standard templates for responses based on the evaluation of customer queries.
- Develop a plan for Crisis management.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Daily call record checking (QA) (at least 1 call record/CC agent/day)
Social Media executive responsibilities
- Edit, publish and share engaging content per content schedule provided by Marketing team.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure brand consistency.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, fans, super fans and communities on Social channels to create a strong community of advocates for the brand.
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss and provide insights on customer issues related to product development, customer service levels, marketing campaigns and more.
- Reporting back on results and coordinate with Teams on performance enhancement requirements.
- Keep up to date on current market trends as basis for content ideas. Independently carry out relevant analysis on current market trends for the purpose of maintaining
- Proven 1+ years’ professional experience as a Customer Service / Social Media Executive or similar position(s).
- Fluent English and Vietnamese with both writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of Social Media marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Graduate degree.
- You must be a team player, a quick learner, result-oriented, persistent and passionate about creating content.
- You will be given challenges every day, so a creative approach for delivering great results with minimal managerial supervision is required.
- Skills in graphics designing is a huge plus.
- 15 Paid Annual leave
- Healthcare Insurance
- Government Insurance
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Parking allowance
- Company trip and Gatherings.
Executive / Junior level
Employment type: full time
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org