- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with accounting policies and procedures
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable to ensure that revenues and receivables in system are reconciled on monthly basic.
- Review expense coding to ensure grant compliance and tag all eligible costs including account payable, credit card, staff reimbursements to restricted grants and contracts on monthly basis.
- Review and process credit card expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholder on monthly basis.
- Perform the processing of functional expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Perform reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employee’s costs, accruals, advance, deposit and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, tax reports, interim/annual audit.
- Other task assigned by Finance Manager from time to time.
REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION:
- Must have a degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience (accounting operations and/or audit/tax).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
- Familiar with accounting software, experience in building accounting system is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, detail-oriented, consolidated and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- 5 day week
- 1.5 hour lunch.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal Development Time every week
- Company Outings
- Health Insurance
- Very Competitive Salary
- Office is a Coffee shop
- 13 Month Salary
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org