We’re looking for a Android Developer who can help us become the best digital bank in the world.
We are super passionate about software development and FinTech and have a desire to build the best digital banking platform in the world. We want to work with people who share our passion and can help us achieve our goal whilst having some fun along the way.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-organising and talented individual who can demonstrate both technical development skills and creative thinking. You will work hands-on as part of the mobile development team to enhance our award winning app and to build new innovative digital banking products. You will be a key member of a team that is obsessed with delivering a world class, dynamic technology platform across multiple data centers.
- Design and develop ideas for Android
- Build the architecture and design of new products and features.
- Participate in code review and optimization of system performance.
- Research, apply new technologies.
- Improve the efficiency of existing products.
You must be able to demonstrate capability in the following in Live Production environments:
- More than 2 years experience in Android
- Expert in Java, Android
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Android SDKs, RxJava, frameworks, and third party libraries (Retrofit, Firebase, etc).
- Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving.
- Proficiency in REST API integrations.
- Strong knowledge of MVP, MVC, MVVM patterns.
- Develop clean, elegant, flexible, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ability to debug programs and collaborate with team members to overcome technical problems
- Experience with Git, JIRA.
- Ability to work alongside creative for implementation of UI/UX features.
SOME DESIRABLE SKILLS:
Experience or capability in the following areas whilst not required would be an additional plus for you.
- Ability to operate in Agile / Scrum development environments.
- Experience in build and publish app to AppStore.
- Any Mobile security experience is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Full time employment, 5 days a week
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Weekly Personal Development time
- Company Healthcare
- Company Outings
- Office in a coffee shop
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly mobile phone expense subsidy
- Parking expense subsidy
- 13th Month Salary
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 August 2019